struts-user mailing list archives

From meissa.sa...@investorservicing.natixis.fr
Subject Re: struts 2.1 beta
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 12:43:54 GMT

I just need to grab the nightly version WITH DEPENDANTS LIBRAIRIES if it
exist.
the link below
http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-the-framework-from-source.html
drive me to that one
http://people.apache.org/builds/struts/nightlies/2.x/

No librairies.
Meissa

Dave Newton <newton.dave@yahoo.com>
25/09/2007 14:28
Veuillez répondre à

cc

Objet
Re: struts 2.1 beta

--- Oleg Mikheev <mihel@bigfoot.com> wrote:
> Dave Newton wrote:
> >> I have just renamed it to struts2-core.jar and
> >> replaced in my application that was working with
> >> 2.0.9 version.
> >
> > You can't just randomly replace libraries.
>
> You can replace 2.0.8 with 2.0.9, but you can't
> replace 2.0.9 with 2.1.0

You certainly *could*, but it would still make me
nervous w/o testing since XWork revved also... I guess
I always think that dropping in a new library revision
w/o keeping track of library dependencies is risky.

d.