struts-user mailing list archives

From abhiram <abhi_...@yahoo.com>
Subject can we redirect to input page after validation fails ?
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:14:44 GMT
HII! i have a small doubt.. when i submit a form from a jsp called LoginForm.jsp, and if the
validation fails in the validate() method of the ActionForm, I am being shown LoginForm.jsp,
but with URL as LoginAction.do. How to avoid this ? i want it to be shown as LoginForm.jsp.
can we redirect to input page after validation fails ?

this is happening even after i refresh the page.. and even the error message(the custom message
we try to put in the input page when a validation fails) doesn't go.

please help.
thanks,
abhiram