struts-user mailing list archives

From "Engelking, Nicholas" <Nicholas.Engelk...@tdsecurities.com>
Subject RE: struts 2.1 beta
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 14:15:16 GMT
I am trying to build from the head but I am getting build errors. I have changed my pom.xml
in core to point to the new xwork id as mentioned in the mailing list archives:

   <groupId>com.opensymphony.xwork</groupId>
    <groupId>opensymphony</groupId>

However I am getting build errors when I run maven due to what appears to be missing xwork
resources.

C:\STRUTS2\struts\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\views\jsp\ui\OgnlTool.java:[27,36]
package com.opensymphony.xwork2.ognl does not exist

C:\STRUTS2\struts\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\dispatcher\ServletActionRedirectResult.java:[39,47]
package com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.reflection does not exist

C:\STRUTS2\struts\core\src\main\java\org\apache\struts2\views\util\ContextUtil.java:[65,70]
cannot find symbol

symbol  : variable CONTAINER
location: class com.opensymphony.xwork2.ActionContext

among many others.

I built using maven from head last week and have tried cleaning out my local maven repository.
Any thoughts? It seems the maven scripts may not be up to date or pointing to the wrong dependencies.