struts-user mailing list archives

From "A. Lotfi" <majidna...@yahoo.com>
Subject dynamicaly radio buttons from database, please help me
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 01:09:50 GMT
Hi,
  I am using struts1.3.8

  I just want when the user  click in a link (SurveyAction.do) , he will be presented with
a form :

  ID ---- Title ------  O smal     O medium     O hight
  ID ---- Title ------  O smal     O medium     O hight

                                                            SaveSubmitButton

  The three radio buttons are all not selected, the user just has to select one of each line
then click the Save SubmitButton.

  Please help me,
  1) How to create the data radio butons in the database tabel ?

  Thank you, your help is very aapreciated, I spent lot of time looking for an example like
this but did not find anything.

Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect.  Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on
us.