struts-user mailing list archives

From David Harland <harlander3...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [S2] DateTimePicker and css
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 15:50:47 GMT
Check out this calendar. Very nice and easy to use

http://www.zapatec.com/website/main/products/prod1/

----- Original Message ----
From: setecastronomy <filippo_martinelli@virgilio.it>
To: user@struts.apache.org
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 4:43:53 PM
Subject: [S2] DateTimePicker and css

I use some css inside the web application I'm developing with Struts 2.
In one form I have some dateTimePicker fields. Unfortunately when I open a
calendar it is not formatted very well due to the fact that the table margin
and cell padding set in the css are different from the default one for
displaying a good-looking calendar. The final result is that there are holes
between the header, the body and the footer of the calendar.
I think the only way to solve the problem is to create a special css which
overwrite the values of margin and padding fixing them to zero: I have
already tried to change the parameter cssClass and templaceCssPath but I was
unsuccessful, maybe becuase I made something wrong.

Thanks for any help.
Filippo