struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: How to access the ActionForm in a JSP?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:24:46 GMT
Oh, you know what, my bad... I'm on vacation this week and my brain is
shut down even more than some would say it normally is... you asked
about Struts2, and I answered for Struts1.  Sorry about that, ignore
what I said.

For S2, let's say you have a String property "name" on your
HelloWorldAction class, you can use:

<s:property value="name"/>

...in your JSP to display it.  You'll also need:

<%@taglib prefix="s" uri="/struts-tags" %>

...to make that work.  And of course, make sure you have an appropriate
getter method on the Action too.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti