struts-user mailing list archives

From Oguz Kologlu <ozkolo...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: Execute Action on the server
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:28:33 GMT
Not really suitable for what I'm after since I need the result of the
rendered output on the server,
not on the client. As i mentioned I've seen it done with Velocity,
using something like
Velocity Template Processor/Engine (can't remember the exact name).

Doing the same on a JSP I'd probably have to use something similar
though I've not seen
anything that does.

anyway mostly just wishful thinking..

Oz