struts-user mailing list archives

From wild_oscar <mig...@almeida.at>
Subject Re: Which values are passed to the action with a s:submit button?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2007 19:18:28 GMT

There is a page in between:

1) Page A - submit form
2) Action sets parameter1 and sends to Page A
3) Page A shows parameter1
4) Page A has a submit for another action that needs parameter1

Curiously, I tried assigning it to a <s:label>. It showed parameter1 ok ( 3)
), but the parameter was null in the action in 4). <s:textfield> with the
same "name" property was ok...