struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Transaction Token Problem
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:50:30 GMT
Thomas.Zygadlewicz@swisslife.ch wrote:
> Hi,
> Im having some trouble implementing the Transaction Token into my
> Application.
> Ive checked the Data that is being written - and it seems one of the
> session-keys isnt being written.
>
>         HttpSession session1 = req.getSession(false);
>         String saved1 = (String)
> session1.getAttribute(Globals.TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY);
>         System.out.println("ReqIN======================"+ saved1);
>         String tokenBefore = req.getParameter(Globals.TOKEN_KEY);
>
> System.out.println("ReqIN-RequestTokenBeforeSave:======================"
> + tokenBefore);
>      saveToken(req);
>         String tokenAfter = req.getParameter(Globals.TOKEN_KEY);
>
> System.out.println("ReqIN-RequestTokenAfterSave:======================"+
> tokenAfter);
>         HttpSession session2 = req.getSession(false);
>         String saved2 = (String)
> session2.getAttribute(Globals.TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY);
>         System.out.println("ReqIN======================"+ saved2);
>
> saveToken seems to save the Globals.TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY correctly -
> but the Globals.TOKEN_KEY always stays empty...
> how can this be? and how can I fix that?
>
> thanks guys.
>
> regards, Tom

What are you expecting to happen? AFAIK, saveToken() just saves a new
token value to the session under the key Globals.TRANSACTION_TOKEN_KEY.
Globals.TOKEN_KEY is described as "The property under which a
transaction token is reported." which doesn't tell us much, but doesn't
mention the session either...

L.