struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: logic:greaterThan tag - issue
Date Sun, 12 Aug 2007 22:15:59 GMT
That suggests that the versions of the TLD files you have under WEB-INF
are from a more recent version of Struts than you have deployed. In
general, there is no need to place TLD files under WEB-INF, though;
they'll be found within the JAR files automatically.

So, just delete the files from WEB-INF (and any related entries you may
have in web.xml) and update your JSPs if necessary to reference the
taglibs by their proper URI rather than as /WEB-INF/xxx.tld.

L.

Mad Shop wrote:
> Following are the differences!!!!  Will this make any difference
>
>   struts-logic.tld file in struts.jar file
>   <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
>   <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
>
>   struts-logic.tld file under WEB-INF folder
>   <tlibversion>1.2</tlibversion>
>   <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
>

> Mad Shop <jmsr_us@yahoo.com> wrote:
>   Hi Leon,
>
> I just now verified that the tld files i.e., struts-nested.tld, struts-nested.tld in
struts.jar and tld files under WEB-INF are different. Does this make any difference! When
I extracted these two tld's from struts.jar and replaced with exisiting tld files under WEB-INF
directory, but now its not even entering in the tag!!!! Are there any other related changes
we have to make!

> Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> How is the BigDecimal a requirement for a jsp page?
> You know that you can (and often should) use different formats for
> storage and computations and for presentation?
>
> regards
> Leon
>
> On 8/9/07, Mad Shop wrote:
>> Thanks Leon,
>>
>> Big Decimal is our project requirement. Looks like the tld files under my WEB-INF
directory are not correct. Can you please let me know the compatable nested tld files for
struts1.2.7 version.

>> Regards
>>

>> Leon Rosenberg wrote:
>> have you tried to use double instead?
>> Leon
>>
>> On 8/9/07, Mad Shop wrote:
>>> Following is my actual code
>>>

>>> Greater Equal 1000
>>>

>>> This is working for all the values greater and equal to 1000 but it also works
for all the values less than 1000, which it should not. Can you help me out in this. I am
getting "Greater Equal 1000" message even for values less than 1000.

>>> The bean property returns a big Decimal. But still this comparision fails! Not
able to get to the root of the cause, do you have any idea.
>>> I am retriving the values from Database, and I have checked the return value
its a big decimal.

>>> Even is not working for me.
>>>
>>> We are using Struts 1.2 version. Still problem exists.
>>> Specification-Title: Struts Framework
>>> Specification-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
>>> Specification-Version: 1.2.7
>>> Implementation-Title: Struts Framework
>>> Implementation-Vendor: The Apache Software Foundation
>>> Implementation-Vendor-Id: org.apache
>>> Implementation-Version: 1.2.7
>>>
>>> struts-logic.tld entries
>>> 1.2