struts-user mailing list archives

From Laurie Harper <lau...@holoweb.net>
Subject Re: Handling Session Objects
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 16:38:35 GMT
Well, I can think of at least two possibilities:

1) the URL you're copying includes a session ID, as suggested by Dale

2) the URL you're copying includes request parameters for user name and
password

What is the exact URL you're copying? What do the relevant action
mappings, JSPs and Java classes look like? You're doing something wrong,
but we'll need to see everything to see where the problem is.

L.