struts-user mailing list archives

From "Pavel Sapozhnikov" <pavel.sapozhni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation chaining in struts2
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:21:59 GMT
Hey Joseph. I think thats something similar to what I am asking but I am not
even quiet sure. I was also wondering what if I have a method in class and I
have ClassName-methodName-validation.xml file which would validate those
base things so then in struts.xml I can do
<type="redirect-action">toThatMethod  and when it redirects it will
automatically do the validation from that xml. So would that serve my
purpose?

--
Pavel Sapozhnikov
xFact, Inc