struts-user mailing list archives

From "Toni Lyytikäinen" <tol...@gmail.com>
Subject Localizing the list in a <s:select>-tag?
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 11:11:21 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible to localize the options in the list attribute of the
<s:select>-tag? I've tried several approaches but none of them seem to work.
What I'm aiming at is something like the following:

<s:select name="somename"
    list="#{
        '01' : 'this should be some localized text from a bundle',
        '02' : 'this text should be localized too',
        }"
    value="x"
/>

For some reason it seems to be impossible to use double quotes (") for the
elements in the map, unless escaped, and the escaping means that the
expression inside won't be evaluated.