struts-user mailing list archives

From "j alex" <strutstwou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Validation chaining in struts2
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:13:25 GMT
Sounds very similar to the problem i had but no straightforward solution yet
; i've put this for enhancement on JIRA -
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2113?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_41901

Can you please check if this is what you need as well?

-Joseph