struts-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Benedict" <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: STRUTS 1.3.8 Validator ist destroying my SessionToken
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2007 23:24:41 GMT
On 8/28/07, Thomas.Zygadlewicz@swisslife.ch <Thomas.Zygadlewicz@swisslife.ch>
wrote:

> If the validator detects wrong data and returns me to the input-form it
> still starts the actionclass of the submit button - and its executing
> isTokenValid() .

This can't be true. If you're using automatic validation, the action will
not be invoked if validation fails. The only way this might seem like it is
happening, if your input forward refers to another action.

And of course it leads to the token being deleted... So if the user
> corrects his errors he still cant continue to page2...

I'd like to hear more about this.

Paul