struts-user mailing list archives

From MLENEV...@abusinessware.com
Subject RE how to use confirm dialog box
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:06:34 GMT
Google ? Search in nabble's forum ?

http://www.nabble.com/how-to-use-confirmdialog-box-tf4303548.html#a12249806

kushi <tripti@chambal.com>
22/08/2007 08:56
Veuillez répondre à

user@struts.apache.org
cc

Objet
how to use confirm dialog box

Hello experts,

please suggest how to use confirmation dialog box in web application.
i want to use this box in my application, where i list multiple files in
JSP
page.
if i want to delete any file then first i want to show confirmation dialog
like "are u sure to delete?" with yes or no option. if i click on yes then
it will call action class "delete". & if i click no then it have to on the
same page.

please give me solution as soon as possible.

thanks in advance.