struts-user mailing list archives

From andihartm...@freenet.de
Subject [Struts 1.2] javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property: "error
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:25:41 GMT
Hello!

I'm getting a currious errormessage, which I'm not understanding with the background written
later on:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property: "errorm" of bean: "camp"

Background:

The bean camp is set while validating, because an error happened. Therefore, the original
page is shown again, the errormessage is shown and the bean camp is correctly detected. But
the property errorm can't be resolved!

jsp:
<logic:present name="camp">
<bean:logic name="camp" property="errorm" id="ma">...</bean:logic>
</logic:present>

ActionErrors validate (ActionMapping mp, HttpServletRequest rq) {
CheckActiv ca=new CheckActive();
rq.setAttribute("camp",ca);
}

class CheckActive {
public ArrayList <String> getErrorm() {
    return new ArrayList <String>(missingpaket.keySet());
    }
}

The bean camp is detected in the jsp, but the property errorm (which gives ca.getErrorm())
can't be found. I am helpless ... . What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for any hint,
kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann