struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jiang, Jane (NIH/NCI) [C]" <jian...@mail.nih.gov>
Subject S2- How to use Constants in s:select tag
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:17:34 GMT
Hi,

I am having trouble using my constants class in my jsp.

I defined a service for lookup list of values for my select box.  This
in my jsp works fine

<s:select name="type" value="myVO.type"
list="%{lookupService.getList('type')}" listKey="id" listValue="type" />

But when I tried to change the list="%{lookupService.getList('type')}"
list="%{lookupService.getList(MyConstants.Type)}"

I got this error:

The requested list key '{%lookupService.getList(MyConstants.Type)}'
could not be resolved as a collection/array/map/enumberation/iterator
type.

I did import the constants class in the jsp.  What is the right syntax
for this?

Many thanks for your help,

Jane