struts-user mailing list archives

From Zoran Avtarovski <zo...@sparecreative.com>
Subject Re: taking control of the struts 2 layout in a jsp
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:12:40 GMT
We've had to override and customise customise the xhtml freemarker
templates. It's pretty easy and effective. All you do is explode the struts
core jar and copy the template files (.ftl extension) you want to change to
a template directory in the root of your app. Modify as you need.

I know there's a page on the wiki, I just can't see it.

Z.