struts-user mailing list archives

From "Fowler, Perryn" <Perryn.Fow...@anz.com>
Subject [S2] accessing a JSP variable in a tag
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 09:08:17 GMT

I am probably being dense, but I have a normal old jsp variable in one
of my pages

Eg

<% String foo = "bar" %>

I want to write out the value of foo using the Struts property tag ( so
that I can make use of its handy escaping functionality)

I cant figure out how to do it though :(

Cheers
Perryn

"This e-mail and any attachments to it (the "Communication") is, unless otherwise stated,
confidential,  may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient.
If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit
or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual
sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ National Bank Limited
(together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors
in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from
or in respect of the Communication."