struts-user mailing list archives

From "Zarar Siddiqi" <zar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: S2 : Validation per Action method - ideas?
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2007 01:46:15 GMT
Specify your validation rules in a file called
MyActionClass-myAction-validation.xml where MyActionClass is the
action class and myAction is the name of the action being executed.
So your struts.xml would look something like:

<action name="myAction" class="MyActionClass" method="myMethod">...</action>

With this setup the validation in
MyActionClass-myAction-validation.xml is mapped to myMethod().

Zarar