struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Kulkarni" <ashish.kulkarn...@gmail.com>
Subject Validation using validation.xml issue
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 19:17:04 GMT
Hi
I have a defined following bean in struts-config.xml
<form-property name="color" type="java.lang.String" />
<form-property name="datereqList" type="java.util.List" />

In my action class i set datereqList and pass it along to the jsp, the jsp
displays it as drop down box,
in my validtion.xml i am checking to make sure that color is not blank,
So when validation finds that color is blank it send response to the jsp
page, but now datereqList is not in request, since it is lost.

What is the best way to solve it, should i put datereqList in session?

Ashish