struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject RE: DownloadAction and a normal Forward
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2007 15:32:12 GMT
You know, I just reread what your trying to do... have you tried using a
global exception handler?  I'm not sure you'll be able to catch the
exception with one, but if you give it a try and you can, there you go,
you can forward as desired from there.

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect