struts-user mailing list archives

From Mad Shop <jmsr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: logic:greaterThan tag - issue
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:45:37 GMT
Thanks Leon,

  Big Decimal is our project requirement.  Looks like the tld files under my WEB-INF directory
are not correct.  Can you please let me know the compatable nested tld files for struts1.2.7
version.

  Regards

Leon Rosenberg <rosenberg.leon@googlemail.com> wrote:
  have you tried to use double instead?
Leon

On 8/9/07, Mad Shop wrote:
> Following is my actual code
>

> Greater Equal 1000
>

> This is working for all the values greater and equal to 1000 but it also works for all
the values less than 1000, which it should not. Can you help me out in this. I am getting
"Greater Equal 1000" message even for values less than 1000.

> The bean property returns a big Decimal. But still this comparision fails! Not able to
get to the root of the cause, do you have any idea.