struts-user mailing list archives

From "Manuel Correa" <mcor...@itos.uga.edu>
Subject RE: RE <displaytable and Struts 2
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 16:26:51 GMT
Display table works fine, the problem is :  I have the table immerse in <s:div component
and a <s:tabbedpane component, so when I click in order some column or next results, the
page reload and show me single page without the tabpanes and div.

Thanks,

Manuel Correa.

-----Original Message-----
From: MLENEVEUT@abusinessware.com [mailto:MLENEVEUT@abusinessware.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2007 12:01 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE <displaytable and Struts 2

I use displaytag too. All works fine.

Did you set the requestUri param ?

<display:table name="myListInStack" decorator=
"org.myorg.DecoratorOfMyList" requestURI="myAction.action">

Regards,

"Manuel Correa" <mcorrea@itos.uga.edu>
09/08/2007 17:54
Veuillez répondre à

cc

Objet
<displaytable and Struts 2

Someone know the best way to use Display Table in Struts 2. I have in my
page a lot of Div and TabbedPane, in one div inside the tabbedpane I
have my table, the problem is the sort, the pagination and export
settings didn't work properly.

What is the best tag for tables using struts ?

Manuel Correa.