struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hoying, Ken" <Ken_Hoy...@PremierInc.com>
Subject [S2] Help with Templates
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:13:02 GMT
I love the idea of being able to create JSP templates and reference them
with the Component tag.  However, I am not sure that I am implementing
them correctly.

If I have another Struts tag in my template, such as <s:a>, then I get
errors saying that it cannot find the template in my theme and template
directory.  As a result, I am forced to specify the theme and
templateDir for each Struts tag that I use in my template.  Is that the
correct way to implement this or am I missing something?

Thanks in Advance,