struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to access request & session objects in jsp using struts2 tags
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:09:12 GMT

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ognl.html

> Will what I have given below work

Does it work?

> or what shud I be doing to make it work!

I think the dot-notation will cause you problems, but
I could be wrong about that--you might be able to
coerce it somehow.

Or you could set a flag in the action or expose an
object that holds the request value.

> The requirement is tat I need to access it in the
jsp
> and not in the action class method.

Really? Or is the requirement that you be able to make
decisions in the JSP based on which submit button was
used?

d.