struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <newton.d...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to access request & session objects in jsp using struts2 tags
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:12:42 GMT
> On 8/30/07, afp wrote:
>> I am trying to identify whether a button has
>> been clicked or not in my **jsp**.

Emphasis mine.

The real question is why is that being done in the JSP
directly from the request parameters when it would
probably be better to set a flag based on whatever
business logic might be happening or access the value
from an action property or determine if the
submission-based differences could be better isolated
with an application resource or different result, etc.