struts-user mailing list archives

From Mad Shop <jmsr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: logic:greaterThan tag - issue
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2007 13:09:30 GMT
Following are the differences!!!!  Will this make any difference

  struts-logic.tld file in struts.jar file
  <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
  <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>

  struts-logic.tld file under WEB-INF folder
  <tlibversion>1.2</tlibversion>
  <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>

Mad Shop <jmsr_us@yahoo.com> wrote:
  Hi Leon,

I just now verified that the tld files i.e., struts-nested.tld, struts-nested.tld in struts.jar
and tld files under WEB-INF are different. Does this make any difference! When I extracted
these two tld's from struts.jar and replaced with exisiting tld files under WEB-INF directory,
but now its not even entering in the tag!!!! Are there any other related changes we have to
make!

Leon Rosenberg wrote:
How is the BigDecimal a requirement for a jsp page?
You know that you can (and often should) use different formats for
storage and computations and for presentation?

regards
Leon

On 8/9/07, Mad Shop wrote:
> Thanks Leon,
>
> Big Decimal is our project requirement. Looks like the tld files under my WEB-INF directory
are not correct. Can you please let me know the compatable nested tld files for struts1.2.7
version.

> Regards
>

> Leon Rosenberg wrote:
> have you tried to use double instead?
> Leon
>
> On 8/9/07, Mad Shop wrote:
> > Following is my actual code
> >

> > Greater Equal 1000
> >

> > This is working for all the values greater and equal to 1000 but it also works for
all the values less than 1000, which it should not. Can you help me out in this. I am getting
"Greater Equal 1000" message even for values less than 1000.

> > The bean property returns a big Decimal. But still this comparision fails! Not able
to get to the root of the cause, do you have any idea.