struts-user mailing list archives

From "meisam sarabadani" <meisam.sarabad...@gmail.com>
Subject Serious need
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2007 03:55:18 GMT
I have downloaded the full pack of struts and the all exampels, and also i
have deployed it manually by putting it into my container (tomcat), but when
im going to use the eclipse as IDE to develop and start a struts everything
messes and I can`t continue, actually it is not working, I have seen so many
tutorials but none of is 100% sure about what they are saying, can you help
me with this ?