struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sergio Stateri Jr" <sergio.stat...@globo.com>
Subject filling arrays in Struts
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2007 22:07:39 GMT
Hi all,

	I?m trying to receive a filled array of objects. In struts-config:

<form-property name="myAttribute" type="br.mypackage.MyClass[]"/>

	In HTML file:

<input type="text" name="myAttribute[0].myNestedAttribute">

	When I try to submit a form with these configurations, the following expection
is thrown:

at java.lang.reflect.Array.get(Native Method)
at org.apache.struts.action.DynaActionForm.get(DynaActionForm.java:250)
at org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtilsBean.getIndexedProperty(PropertyUtilsBean.java:386)
.
.
.

	How can I fill an indexed java object using Struts ?

	thanks in advance,

	Sergio Stateri Jr.
	sergio.stateri@globo.com