struts-user mailing list archives

From Andreas Hartmann <andihartm...@freenet.de>
Subject Re: [Struts 1.2] javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property: "error
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 17:34:04 GMT
Hello Paul,

but the bean is there - otherwise, the logic:iterate part wouldn't be
accessed at all after <bean:present>. I can't understand this.

Besides that, I now solved it this way:
I put the needed object to an already existing session object. Addressing
this way works fine.

BTW:
The jsp must be:
<logic:present name="camp">
<logic:iterate name="camp" property="errorm" id="ma">...</logic:iterate>
</logic:present>

But this doesn't matter at all :-)

Kind regards,
Andreas Hartmann