struts-user mailing list archives

From Skip Hollowell <s...@skipdaddy.com>
Subject [S2] 2 Select Boxes, one based on the other
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 13:02:50 GMT
I apologize profusely for what has got to be a FAQ, but I can't find
reference to this at all, either Googling or in my message archives.

I have the classic problem of 2 select boxes, and the values of the
second select will change based upon the choice in the first box.  I am
using a simple theme at the present time, and have no immediate plans to
move to anything AJAX related for this release.

I have seen ComboBox and AutoComplete, but these don't seem to come
close to what is needed.  IS there a Struts 2 based way to do this, or
am I back to JavaScript?

Thanks for any help, and again, I very much apologize for posting what
must be a very basic question.

Skip Hollowell