struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: Add Web Service to Struts Web App
Date Sat, 11 Aug 2007 03:58:49 GMT
One simple answer might be the StrutsWS project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/strutsws/

In CVS you'll find a version for the 1.3.x branch of Struts.  Simply
put, it allows you to call your existing Struts Actions as Web Services
without any changes to them.  This means any validation you have
configured should still work, they don't know they are being accessed as
services versus part of a Struts app.

I have to say the project hasn't been developed lately, but we left it
in a stable state, and anyone is free to pick up where we left off if
they wanted to.

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti