struts-user mailing list archives

From Alejandro Calbazana <alejan...@calbazana.com>
Subject Re: Problem deploying an application
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 10:51:49 GMT
Depends on the container...

Weblogic 8.1+ allows you to define a APP-INF/lib where it will look for
common libs.  Another solution might be to define these in the
manifest's classpath section of the EAR to point to the location of the
common lib.  Other solutions might be to explore your container's
application.xml extensions.

Thanks,

Al

John Mammen wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I found out that the EJB and the client projects should never reference the web project.
So can anyone tell me which project I should put all the common JARS into?

> Regards,
> John.

confidential,  may contain copyright material and is for the use only of the intended recipient.
If you receive the Communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail, delete the Communication and the return e-mail, and do not read, copy, retransmit
or otherwise deal with it. Any views expressed in the Communication are those of the individual
sender only, unless expressly stated to be those of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group
Limited ABN 11 005 357 522, or any of its related entities including ANZ National Bank Limited
(together "ANZ"). ANZ does not accept liability in connection with the integrity of or errors
in the Communication, computer virus, data corruption, interference or delay arising from
or in respect of the Communication."