struts-user mailing list archives

From "Session A Mwamufiya" <smwam...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: getting the value of a s:checkbox
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 18:47:32 GMT
I appreciate the explanation on how it's all supposed to work, but given my limited experience
with struts 2 and this type of framework as a whole, I am not yet proficient enough to figure
out where things are being generated.  I use log4j to log a number of events in my code, but
I don't even know how to display this type of request object logging you're presenting.  I
need examples to run with and understand how things work; going through this was helpful to
get a big view, and I don't mean to be rude, but it still doesn't help me read the checkbox
value.

Is there a simple example I can follow?  That's the best way I learn.

Thanks,
Session