struts-user mailing list archives

From "Session A Mwamufiya" <smwam...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject displaying items in different colors in a <s:select> tag
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 21:21:44 GMT
Hi,

Is there a way, with the current version of struts 2, to use a conditional statement to color
code elements that are displayed in a <s:select> tag.  By this, I mean that if I have
items in my list that are >4, then they're red, and if they are <= 4, then they are
blue.  Obviously, this is not the conditional statement that I would want to use, but it gives
an idea of what I'm looking for.  So for the super creative minds out there, here's a small
nutcracker ;).

Thanks,
Session