struts-user mailing list archives

From Darryl Thompson <darrylthomp...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Struts1/Tiles and Struts2/tiles in same app
Date Sun, 26 Aug 2007 00:53:31 GMT
Hello,

I have production application written using Struts1.2 and Tiles 1, and I need to implement
the new Struts2/Tiles 2 features within the same web app. I have not found any good documentation
that explains how to do this. I have created a simple Struts1/Tiles1 app that also has Struts2/Tiles2
in it. I am able to access the Struts1/Tiles1 components and I can even get to the Struts2
actions but the Struts2 app cannot get to the Tiles2 definitions.

Can any provide a sample app or config info on how its done?

Many thanks
Darryl