struts-user mailing list archives

From "Session A Mwamufiya" <smwam...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: getting the value of a s:checkbox
Date Wed, 08 Aug 2007 16:49:21 GMT
The name appears as overwriteFlag, so the name took precedence.  I used the key to get the
label text from a properties file.

Interestingly, the html source code shows the value as true, even if it is not checked when
displayed.

The action variable should be a String or a boolean?  I tried both, and neither worked.

Thanks,
Session