struts-user mailing list archives

From "Anna Simbirtsev" <asimbirt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 2 jsp files using the same form
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 14:02:30 GMT
This is how the submit button is defined:
<var:varimage srcKey="update.button.image" altKey="update.button.image.alt"
border="0"/>

varimage is defined as a tag in app.tld file:
<tag>
        <name>varimage</name>
        <tagclass>/struts/taglib/varTag</tagclass>
        <attribute>
            <name>accesskey</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>alt</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>
        <attribute>
            <name>altKey</name>
            <required>false</required>
            <rtexprvalue>true</rtexprvalue>
        </attribute>

In its definition, I can set the value.
But how do I retrieve the value in the form class?

public ActionErrors validate(ActionMapping mapping,HttpServletRequest
request)
 {

Those are the only parameters I receive in the validate function.

Thank you