struts-user mailing list archives

From Oguz Kologlu <ozkolo...@optusnet.com.au>
Subject Re: [S2] Design Advice Needed
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2007 13:24:15 GMT
When I used XSLFO (maybe 3-4 years ago) it was really a pain. I can't
see how it could have gotten any better - without a visual designer
anyway.

Have a look at http://www.eclipse.org/birt (Birt) - It can generate
PDF's, export data, has a good designer etc.

(also if you are thinking about using XML -> XSL -> PDF, Birt also
supports XML Data sources as well as regular DB datasource, Scripted
datasources etc.

HTH,
Oz