struts-user mailing list archives

From "Session A Mwamufiya" <smwam...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: getting the selected item in s:select
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2007 23:49:01 GMT
I'm sorry for the spam Laurie, I'll make sure to continue the same thread next time.

You actually clarified my understanding of the way s:select works, because I was under the
impression that we had to make a specific function call to get the list of selected options,
but it is done by the framework and all we need to do is access the property that we've associated
with the selection list.

Thanks a million, and again sorry for the spam.

Best,
Session