struts-user mailing list archives

From str...@hullegard.com
Subject Get an error message using <html:errors...> but not print it?
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 16:31:21 GMT
Hi,

I have searched but found nothing about this. How can I fetch an specific error
using <html:errors property="something"> without printing it to the page? Or
somehow check if it exists?

I want this because I want to print the error with some styling in the html. But
I don't want that styling code to be in the html if the message doesn't exist,
and I don't want any styling code in the resource file.

There must be lots of people who have done this before, right?

Example:
<struts:if-error-exists property="password">
</struts:if-error-exists>

Regards
/Jimi