struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashant Baviskar" <Prashant.Bavis...@patni.com>
Subject How exactly It happens !!!!!!!
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:10:32 GMT
Hi,

I am new to struts.

Can any one explains when we submit the form,

How the struts-config.xml is read,

How form bean is populated,

& how execute method gets called.

Question indicated with arrow are more important.

As I want to explicitly call validator framework of struts (Without using
struts framework & web/app server).

I want to know the classes in struts framework which are responsible for
this

--Thanks & Regards

Prashant Baviskar

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.