struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashant Baviskar" <Prashant.Bavis...@patni.com>
Subject RE: Use of Struts Validation outside struts framework
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 08:28:51 GMT
Thanks Paulus,

I have to populate an ActionForms object first which happens in struts after
submitting form. & then struts validation does it's work before calling the
execute method.

I want to do the same explicitely.

Can you tell me the class which reads struts-config.xml, in which we add
validator plug-in

OR

The classes from Struts source which helps to perform validation in struts,
responsible for reading validation.xml , validator-rules.xml

Thanks & regards

Prashant