struts-user mailing list archives

From "Prashant Baviskar" <Prashant.Bavis...@patni.com>
Subject Use of Struts Validation outside struts framework
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2007 07:23:05 GMT
Hi,

I have validation.xml & validator-rules.xml & many other validation rules
files in my existing struts application.

I have other desktop application which has same fields like forms in the
struts application.

I want to make use of above files (validation.xml, validator-rules.xml,
other validation files)

for validating same fields using Struts Validation framework

How can I use these files for validation.

Please help

--Thanks & Regards

Prashant Baviskar

http://www.patni.com

kindly delete  this e-mail from your records. If it appears that this
us immediately at netadmin@patni.com and delete this mail.