struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Cushing <jimo...@mac.com>
Subject Re: ant, maven and creating war's
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 18:51:13 GMT
Have you checked out the Bootstrap Tutorial yet? It gives you a great
intro to Struts 2, and a bit of Maven 2 at the same time.

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/bootstrap.html

Ian Roughley has put out a book, which you can download for free
(though I'm sure he'd love it if you purchased a printed copy),
called Starting Struts 2.

http://www.infoq.com/minibooks/starting-struts2