struts-user mailing list archives

From "Session A Mwamufiya" <smwam...@andrew.cmu.edu>
Subject Re: Insane problems with s:select
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:47:34 GMT
That happened to me once, and it ended up that the s:select tag was improperly written.  Make
sure that you are returning an appropriate map<string, string> from the function that
is associated to the list attribute in s:select.  It expects a map that maps IDs to strings
that get displayed.

Hope it helps,
Session