struts-user mailing list archives

From Boon Leng <kb...@hotmail.com>
Subject [S2] Type Coversion in nested bean.
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2007 15:49:23 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to use type conversion for nested bean. I have no problem
populating the bean if the List is not nested inside another bean. Does
struts 2 able to perform type conversion for nested bean?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

JSP
<s:optiontransferselect theme="simple"
    name="roleOptions.value" list="roleOptions" listKey="value"
listValue="label"
    doubleName="user.roles.roleId" doubleList="user.roles"
doubleListKey="roleId" doubleListValue="name" />

SampleAction-conversion.properties