struts-user mailing list archives

From petchia <petc...@yahoo.com>
Subject [OT] how to process emails automatically??
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:16:46 GMT

I'm having trouble finding a solution to a problem I need to solve and
thought I'd ask the always knowledgeable Struts list.

I need to setup a system that can process emails and their attachments
automatically. Basically, I need a piece of software that will run every
time an email is sent to attachment@company.com. The software should store
the attachment somewhere on the server file system and possibly put some
data in a database.

I know there is software out there to do this, but I'm having a hard time
finding it on Google. Anyone else done this before or know of software that
does it?

Regards,

-Bill